The Power of Neuroplasticity - The Brain Can Change!
Give yourself the kind, loving, determined support you would give to your best friend.
Harness the power of the ultimate motivator – you!
1. Mindfulness – Am I being consciously mindful?
Am I always aware that my thoughts are programming my brain?
2. Choices – Am I making my choices consciously, or are my old unconscious programs making them for me?
3. Intention – Do I know exactly what my intention is? Do I know exactly what I want? Do I know the goal?
4. Focus – Do I focus on my goals, and on the programs I want to create?
5. Repetition – Am I using repetition to create the programs I want to create?
6. Emotion – Am I adding positive feelings and emotion to the programs I’m creating?
7. Belief – Do I have strong, positive belief in the outcome?
Barbara presents a thought provoking workshop on how you can change your programming with Positive Self-help Scripts.
These are works from acclaimed psychologist Dr. Shad Helmstetter. He is the author of 19 books in the field of self-talk and personal growth. His books are published in more than 70 countries worldwide. Shad has appeared on over 1200 radio and television programs, including repeat appearances on Oprah Winfrey, ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN News. The book that got it all started is, “What To Say When You Talk To Yourself”
Presented by Barbara Kunz, Graduate of the Neuroscience Academy